good night prayer quotes for her

Have a tight sleep. God bless you for all you do.


Pin On Prayers

Leave all your luggage behind and have a peaceful sleep.

. I pray that you sleep peacefully and rest well. I hope you have a sweet sleep tonight full of dreams of your future. I like hearing things about how your day went and missing you is not as bad as it used to be.

Good night darling. May you wake up to a beautiful day and not suffer any pain or lose hope. Despite the tiresome day may God grant us peace and keep us refreshed through the night.

I assure you everything shall be better in the morning. Good Night Prayers for Him-Her 1. May God takes your soul to heaven bless your soul and back when its morning.

May your night be filled with rest and peace. May we are rewarded with the blessing of a sweet sound sleep as we retire to bed tonight. May God takes your soul to heaven bless your soul and back when its morning.

Good night my love. May Lord shows you the path of success in your dream. Have a sweet night my love.

Ever since I met you my love you have never changed you bring joy to my life I thank God Almighty for giving me such a loving and caring husband may almighty GOD restore your soul tomorrow morning goodnight. Youre the best there is not that Ive tried any other. My darling wife I know it was a very long day.

I cant wait for tomorrow so I can see you again. Good night my queen. I hope you have a good night.

Babe I hope you had a great day today. Good Night Prayer For Her. I miss kissing your beautiful cheeks before you fall asleep and touching you softly if youre close to me.

Put to shame people like Shimei in her name life in Jesus name. Have a soulful sleep my love. 406 Oh Lord this night I cancel whatever will make you become sad when the day breaks in Jesus name.

I have asked God to chain all demons for you this night you are free to enjoy your sleep because demons would come close to you. Good night darling sleep tight. Sweet dreams my darling.

Im grateful to him for bringing us closer. Ever since I met you I havent been able to sleep. Sweet dreams my love.

May He restore your energy for tomorrow. May Lord shows you the path of success in your dream. Have a pleasant night rest.

The award for best wife goes to you. 189 Those who are eying her name negatively shall not prosper in Jesus name. May you bless and stay healthy all night long.

May your soul be elevated to high heaven this beautiful night sleep well and enjoy your night in the company of the angel see you tomorrow morning good night my love. My life changed for better when you became my wife. I reserve a beautiful good night prayer for you every night.

Baby Ill be frank with you you drive me crazy. The Lord will form a edge of protection round about you. Good night my queen.

I pray that you sleep well that God keeps you safe during the night. Have a blessed night baby. 1916-20 Oh Lord.

God may always hold you tight. Have a blessed night. May the stars bring a pleasant sight for you.

Thank you for standing by me all these years. You work so hard that you even forget to take good care of yourself. May you experience Gods unwavering love tonight and always.

200 Good Night Prayer Quotes Evening Prayer Images Text - Linepoetry. Have a tight sleep. And now I am lying awake thinking about no one else but you.

Good Night Prayer Message for Her I wish good night you. While I keep wondering where you get all the strength from heres wishing that you have an even happy life because you deserve it. Good Night Prayers for My Lovely Wife.

I pray that you are blessed with beautiful dreams and a sweet happy morning. Go to bed and sleep. Good night my queen.

Good Night Prayer Message for Wife. Im grateful to him for bringing us closer. I love u so much.

May you experience peace joy and feel safe and secure as you fall asleep. May you shine brighter and better tomorrow. May God show you the sweetest of all dreams and then give you the strength to go after them.

May you see your desires accomplished over your enemies in Jesus name. Good night prayer message. May He bless you from your sleep and protect you from all harm.

May God send His angels to protect us and keep us safe from evils. As you sleep tonight I pray your dreams be filled with life changing solutions to every of your challenges. I hope that whatever you dream about is as beautiful as you.

Dear God please take care of my love when he sleeps and take the rest needed for the new day. May the Lord keep you safe all night long. May He restore your energy for tomorrow.

Ask for His forgiveness before you fall asleep. Good Night Prayer Messages for Him. I love you my darling wife and youre always in my.

Every of your adversaries will be put to shame. Romantic Good Night Text Messages For Her.


Pin On Good Night Prayer


Pin On Good Night Greetings


Pin On Unconditional Love


Pin On Good Morning


Pin On Good Night Prayer


Pin On Prayers For Sleep


Pin On Whatsapp Status Dp Massages


Pin On Good Night Quotes


Pin On A Good Night


Pin On Special Days


Pin On Fjh Goodnight


Pin On Pictures


Pin On Good Night Wishes


Pin On Greetings Salutations


Pin On Aspire To Inspire


Pin On Good Night


Pin On Good Night


Pin On Wisdom


Pin On Sayings

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel